It was a few weeks ago that I announced that MA was officially potty trained. Well, on most days she does great! And then on some days she just gets lazy! Here are some examples of how I find out she needs to or has already gone potty..
MollyAnn: I am about to poo poo in my sleeping beauty panties..(smirk)
Mommy: MollyAnn, lets get to the potty first! (sigh)
MollyAnn:I peepee'd on mommy's couch! (smirk, smile, laugh)
Mommy: I probably shouldn't post what I said or wanted to do when this happened! Since the cover for the cushion is still hang drying from all the cleaning/disinfecting I did to clean it! Thankfully, I think the interior cushion has a bit of a waterproof/resistant cover.
MollyAnn:Someone is pinching my toote' (surprised look)
Mommy:MollyAnn we should go pee pee on the potty...(which it turns out, is what she means when she says someone is pinching her)
MollyAnn:I want to make snakes in my potty. You guessed it, that is code for I need to go poo poo!
O and my favorite! MollyAnn comes walking up with her legs spread as far as she can spread them! This is a sure sign she didn't make the time to relieve herself in the potty!
So...that is the update! For the most part I think she gets the drift. We are in big girl panties, even at night now and unless there is something too important to leave, she will make the time to go to the potty!
No comments:
Post a Comment