Sorry, it has been so long since I last made a post! I truly have been busy. MollyAnn has a jammed pack schedule during the week, especially in the mornings. We participate in free and Daddy-funded activities. Pre-school, story time (free-but it is at Barnes and Noble-and mommy has a weakness for Pumpkin Latte's at Starbucks inside the store), Puddle Jumpers, Gymnastic and Music Class (just signed her up for this last week, she loved it and I couldn't not do it).
I guess I could make time to post during the afternoon or evening, if MollyAnn had not decided that she was going to attempt to give up naps! Yes, she is 31 months and has decided that she no longer needs to nap! I am NOT going to take this lying down! I will try any advice anyone gives me (and have)! A light bulb went off yesterday when I was fighting with her about taking a nap or at least getting in her crib and reading some books. I remembered some of the ways I would get her to sleep back in the old days of no sleep for me or her! MollyAnn has ALWAYS been a spit fire and HAS always fought sleep like crazy! I bought a sleepy time DVD that worked like a charm and we watched it every night before bedtime and it worked. So, yesterday I laid her on my bed and put it in, and in 5 minutes or less...she was OUT! YEAH! I know I am starting a whole new fight, but I will deal with that when the time comes!
No comments:
Post a Comment