Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Four wheeling in the Mini Truck

This afternoon Jay decided that we should all go over to the jobsite and ride around in the mini-truck (if you are not sure what a mini truck is, there was a post about it sometime in April or May). We are so close to the jobsite that Jay is able to drive it over, even though it really isn't "street legal", yet. MollyAnn and I drove over in the regular truck while Jay and Dixie drove the mini over. We swam Dixie in the pond on site, sat in the truck and watch the bulldozers do bulldozer stuff and just rode around and drove over stuff...







2 comments:

Laurie said...

The Mini Truck....I love it!!!! How funny. Hope you guys are doing well.

Laurie

Anonymous said...

I love it that she is all dressed up in the truck. Vivian is going to be the same. She will want to dress like a priss and play in the dirt!! LOVE IT!