I really hope this urge to help with the "common people activities" come in handy when our little princess gets old enough to help with the not-so-glamorous indoor chores:)
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Yep, she is a Well-Rounded Princess!
Jay and MollyAnn have been working on Daddy's Mini truck a lot since we have been in Georgia. I think it is almost finished, with the exception of a few little things. Tonight after dinner, they went to the garage to fiddle with those few little things. I got such a kick out of MollyAnn's "work" attire...I just had to share! And you can't see them in these pictures, but yes...she has on her high heels!
I really hope this urge to help with the "common people activities" come in handy when our little princess gets old enough to help with the not-so-glamorous indoor chores:)




I really hope this urge to help with the "common people activities" come in handy when our little princess gets old enough to help with the not-so-glamorous indoor chores:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment