We are very excited to announce that our little princess is now officially potty trained! Last night, we took our first outing in "big girl panties" with NO accidents! Of course, I am a little nervous about the accidents that can and will happen, but she has done #2 in the potty EVERY single day this week (well, except for the accident that happened when she couldn't be interrupted from playing)! We have been really focusing on it in the past three weeks and once I brought the princess panties out and showed her what she would get to wear once she started using the potty everytime in the potty...well she started being VERY consistent! I am sure the M&M bribes helped too!
And I have to say...her little booty looks sooo cute in her little girl briefs! I felt like posting pictures would be an invasion of her privacy:)
No comments:
Post a Comment