Last night was "Mom's Night Out" for the mom's from our playgroup here in East Nashville. We had a great time laughing and ofcourse talking about our kids and the things toddlers do!
I have to get a little sappy for a minute...so here it goes. When I became a stay-at-home mom, I wondered if I would ever find just 1 mom friend to hang out with (so I wouldn't have to be that mom that was always doing things by herself:)...Well, I never would have imagined having such a great group of girls to be a part of. We are all different in our own ways, and that is what I LOVE about everybody. We have a great time when we get together, with or without the kids. I will miss all the day trips and activities we all do together and especially the emails about the latest illness outbreak! I hate to have to leave such a great group! I will truly miss it and hope to one day be back in East Nashville to have it all back again!
I have to get a little sappy for a minute...so here it goes. When I became a stay-at-home mom, I wondered if I would ever find just 1 mom friend to hang out with (so I wouldn't have to be that mom that was always doing things by herself:)...Well, I never would have imagined having such a great group of girls to be a part of. We are all different in our own ways, and that is what I LOVE about everybody. We have a great time when we get together, with or without the kids. I will miss all the day trips and activities we all do together and especially the emails about the latest illness outbreak! I hate to have to leave such a great group! I will truly miss it and hope to one day be back in East Nashville to have it all back again!
Thanks so much to Jenny for bringing us all together last summer!
http://picasaweb.google.com/mandyloweryadams/EastNashvilleMomsNightOutMadDonnaS
No comments:
Post a Comment