Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Holly Street Firehouse Tour

This morning there was a scheduled tour at the Holly Street FireHouse here in East Nashville. It was just renovated and so they have been giving tours since they moved back in. I was really excited about taking MollyAnn to see the BIG RED FIRETRUCK...and I think Jay might have been a little jealous he wasn't getting to go see and/or sit in the BIG RED FIRETRUCK. MollyAnn saw a BIG YELLOW SCHOOL BUS as soon as we got out of the van and from that moment on all she talked about was riding on the BIG YELLOW SCHOOL BUS! UGH!

Anyways...I took lots of pictures. Here is a picture I took from the sidewalk...

Below is a slideshow of the rest of the pictures from the morning trip: Anna's daddy showed up...he works down the street and we think he was a little jealous the kids were going to get to see the FireHouse and sit in the fire truck and get little firemen hats...


No comments: