There are a few things around our house that will happen:
1. I WILL loose my keys EVERYDAY! And since MollyAnn has gotten older, it seems like more than that, because she likes to put them in her purse! And she will wait until I have hunted for them for about 5 minutes, before she says, "o, mommy I have some keys!"
2. When I use the broiler in our oven, the food WILL come out burnt!
3. When I try to grow something green, it WILL die! Seriously, I bought two house plants back in February. And one of them was dead 3 days after I bought it! It must have gotten a memo, that it might as well just give up, cause I would eventually kill it!
Well, no longer will I be blamed as the NO GREEN THUMBER!
Look at what I grew! I think it is beautiful...mainly because it took no work at all on my part!
No comments:
Post a Comment