Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Summary of MollyAnn's 3rd Halloween
MollyAnn's Halloween started on Thursday morning with a dress-up party at preschool. After school, MollyAnn and Mommy headed west to Pell City. In Pell City, we got all dressed up and went to the candy walk at the civic center. Basically they just throw a bunch of candy all over the ball fields and the kids (and some adults) go pick it up...we went with Aunt Amy,Uncle JJ, Cousin Blakeley and Briley, Mimi and Du and met up with the Perry family..(aka:MaryMarshall and William)...MollyAnn was VERY picky about what candy she was going to pick up and to tell you the truth I was a little disappointed in the amount we walked out of there with! She would pick something up and if it wasn't good enough, she would through it back down! Friday morning...MollyAnn and I got up and headed back to Georgia....were we first had to make a stop at the doctors office for her flu shot:(..she did great! And didn't even cry?! I was really glad that was over, I had waited so late, because I was dreading it!When we got home we had to hurry and get dressed so we could walk down the street to the Brightling Lane Pre-trick or treating Pizza Party...we meet lots of neighbors and MollyAnn filled up on pizza before she gobbled down her weight in candy!MollyAnn went to a couple of houses, but I think she actually enjoyed sitting on the front porch with Jay and I giving out candy (or eating it!)It was fun and I think it will only get better..


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment