Here are some pictures from the day...all three girls were wearing their Halloween outfits that Mimi made them!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
A Visit from Cousin Blakeley and Baby Briley
Yesterday, Aunt Amy and Mimi brought cousin Blakeley and Baby Briley over to play. It is AMAZING just how fast a house can be destroyed by 3 kids and that was with 3 adults following right behind them and cleaning up! It is also funny to watch as Blakeley leads her "clan" on each new adventure....
Here are some pictures from the day...all three girls were wearing their Halloween outfits that Mimi made them!
As soon as I sat down with lunch, Blakeley was done eating and wanted me to take her out to Uncle Jay's garden so she could pick some tomatoes...I did make her wait until I was at least mostly done and we headed out with basket and two toddlers in tow and she picked about 25-30 little red cherry tomatoes. I set her up at the sink to pull off the stem and wash them. Halfway through she was like, "can somebody help me"!? Nobody answered so she just kept truckin. Anyways, by the time they left which was about 5:30..all but about 4 tomatoes were left! Blakeley and MollyAnn had been snackin on them all day....and I can't say that I blame them, cause any homegrown tomato is awesome!
Little Bits!
Above is a picture of the girls moving their toys right in front of the couch..which is where all the adults were and were about to watch Oprah..Notice the empty pink chair-that was for me to sit down and play..Why can't the kids just play, so I can watch Oprah for the first time in like 2 years!
Here are some pictures from the day...all three girls were wearing their Halloween outfits that Mimi made them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment