Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Happy Great Grandma!

Today Jay and I hosted a small family playgroup for all of Jay's paternal cousin's and their kiddos. We had 12 kids under the age of 5, 16 adults and one in the oven;)..It was a great day with great fall weather! The kids were all great and got along like they were around each other everyday. Although everyone came from the Metro Atlanta area, most everyone had an hour or more drive and we hope everyone had a great and quiet ride home! MollyAnn never went down for a nap, due to other activities planned with Cousin Pierce and Ava-but she is "OUT" on the couch at 7:20! I just wish I had some energy to get up and get some things done with this extra hour she is giving me tonight....


Grandma Adams and her 12 Grandkids

Oldest to Youngest

No comments: