Thursday was the last day of
MollyAnn's summer weekday school. We are very sad that we won't be here in the fall for her to continue to attend such a great program....From the moment I walked in to "check the place out", I felt completely welcome and at ease (which is odd with how crazy I was back when
MollyAnn was 6 months old:).
MollyAnn started attending weekday school when she was just 6 months (we both needed a break from each other:)....but it has done nothing but help make her into the person she is today (which I have to say is a pretty great, smart little toddler). After the first few nervous drop offs, I began to realize just how special Two Rivers Weekday school was.
MollyAnn was cared for and eventually grew to love it and would get excited when she knew she was going to see her friends and teachers. Thank You so much to Mrs. Becky, Mrs. Cindy (2006-2007 teacher), Mrs. Kay & Mrs. Shannon(2007-2008) for taking such great care of and teaching our little princess every Tuesday and Thursday. You will be VERY missed.
Here are some pictures from the past year(taken by Mrs. K and Mrs. Shannon)...and yes, they did allow
MollyAnn to show her own style in what she wore to school:)








http://www.tworivers.org/
No comments:
Post a Comment