Wednesday, July 30, 2008

NOT impressed

Ever since MollyAnn was born there as been a question I have been asking myself and Jay. That question is: when should we take MollyAnn to Disney World? Should we do it while she is young and free! Should we wait until she is older and can remember it? Should we wait until we have had all the kiddos we are going to have? Well, Jay's answer is: Wait until we have had all our kids and they can all appreciate it..and until today, I was a little unsure about this answer. I have still been trying ways to get Jay convinced we should just go for a day or two. I had even convinced him that we should go to Disney for a day while in St. Augustine for a week....he has reluctantly agreed. I think this agreement is to just get me to shut up! Anyways...this morning I asked MollyAnn, "Do you want to go swimming or to story time at the library?" She replied, "story time!" I know, what kid would rather go to the library over swimming. Apparently ours! I guess Princesses don't like to mess their hair and make-up up. So..we get to story time and when we walk in Mrs. Linda says, "we have a surprise today"...we walk on in and there is a huge Captain D's captain standing there! I would have to say MollyAnn was NOT impressed, nor did she think this was a treat. I finally got her to sit down with me on the other side of the room. About 5 minutes later, Captain came over to where we were sitting to talk to another little girl...MollyAnn went freak crazy. Needless to say, we went bye bye. So, if you are wondering when the Jay Adams Family will be visiting Disney World...your answer would be not for a while! I know Jay will be relieved...

No comments: