Princess for a day...or two...or three...or forever!
I have started going through our things trying to get things really organized, so that when the movers get here and pack up the house, everything will be easy to pack and then most importantly easy to unpack. So, Wednesday when MollyAnn woke up from her nap, I was going through some of her dress up clothes and she saw this "princess" dress. It is actually a "Barbie as the Island Princess" dress, but she is referring to it now as her "Cinderella" dress. Anyways, she has had it on since. She wore it to Mommies Day Out yesterday. This morning we were getting ready to go to the sprayground and she had her bathing suit on under it. I think she would have worn it to the spray ground if we had not stopped by to pick up Mrs. Jodi, Anna and Baby Michael...and Anna just had her bathing suit and cover up on, so MollyAnn wanted her dress off (she must have felt a little over dressed:). Anyways, it is after nap time here at the house and she has it back on. What a Diva!
No comments:
Post a Comment