As most everyone knows, I take pictures and lots of them. When MollyAnn turned one, I wasn't really sure what to do with the thousand or so of pictures I had saved on my computer. I had some of them printed out, but to set them all out in front of me was really intimidating. So I decided I would try my hand at digital scrapbooking. This way I wouldn't have the whole kitchen table covered with scrapbooking stuff for weeks on end, while Jay grew more and more stressed that it was such a mess...I finished her first year book last August and was generally pleased, and now I am working on her second year. I think I can do better this time. I am spending a little more time and trying to get more pictures crammed in this one, than the first years album. Also, I am trying to write more and use some of the pages as illustory pages instead of pictures pages.
Anyways, I thought some of you might want to check them out. They might catch you up on MollyAnn and the things she and her family like to do:
Here are the links to the books: You must move your mouse under the title for the link to pop up!
MollyAnn's Second Year-still in progress
http://www1.snapfish.com/projectshareewelcome/p=768231208971888247/l=366980577/g=25495888/otsc=SYE/otsi=SPRJ
MollyAnn's First Year:
http://www1.snapfish.com/projectshareewelcome/p=254231208972442640/l=366982084/g=25495888/otsc=SYE/otsi=SPRJ
No comments:
Post a Comment