Thursday, March 27, 2008

My first post...

After receiving yet another email telling me about someone elses blog....I decided today, to jump on the blog bandwagon. What better way to waste even more time, that I could be using to be doing something productive...like cleaning, cooking or finding ways to save Jay some money! But I thought that Mimi and Kiki might like to be able to check in on what Jay, MollyAnn, Dixie and I have been up to on a daily basis. So here it is...this is our blog. As the days and weeks go by I will be back tracking and posting different pictures and such on this site. As well, as updating it with our present adventures. Summertime is always a busy time at the Jay Adams house. Lots of things planned.
Hope you all enjoy and come back often-Mandy

1 comment:

Jason, Kelly and Tanner said...

Happy to see you joined the rest of us! :)
It becomes addicting...of course when I have time!

-Kelly