The Making of Traditions has been something I have really struggled with since MollyAnn was born. I really want some great unique things to be part of all of our holidays. I spend countless hours trying to come up with them every year. Well, when we went to get our pumpkins the other day-I realized that we have a pretty cool tradition on Halloween. Every year since MollyAnn has been with us, we get a Daddy pumpkin, a Mommy pumpkin and a Baby pumpkin. Well, this year, MollyAnn decided we needed a Daddy pumpkin, Mommy pumpkin, Big Sister pumpkin and Baby Brother pumpkin. Yep, that is what I said...Baby pumpkin! Jay and I haven't really made it official by telling everyone yet, so I thought this would be the best outlet to do so...The Jay Adams Family is expecting a new member as of April 1, 2010. No, we don't know if it is a boy or a girl and we won't until it's birthday, but we are excited and pray for a healthy pregnancy and baby! 
Our Pumpkin Family!
Our Pumpkin Family!
4 comments:
How sweet of a tradition it is :)) Soo special. I love the tiny baby pumpkin!!! We have to come up with some tradition for our family as well. I LOVE traditions!
Xoxo,
Agnes
Very nice tradition... congrats on the new pumpkin-to-be :)
Mandy...SO EXCITED for you guys!!!
I had a sneaky suspicion about that baby pumpkin recently (based on a FB status update of yours) & I told Russell I hoped I was right!! Congrats to all of you. I can't wait to hear more about the pregnancy and wish you were finding out the sex!! You know that probably bothers others of us more than you guys! :) Praying for you to feel good & for a healthy baby. Take care...Leslie
Thanks guys..we have our next appointment Friday. MollyAnn is super excited she is going with me this time! Leslie, we WILL be finding out the sex on the third go around!:) That's what I said-I really want 4, Jay only wants 2-so we are compromising at 3!
Post a Comment