Sunday, October 18, 2009

Bad Baby

Lately, MollyAnn has really been playing pretend a lot! And the past week or so, babies have gotten a lot of attention. This morning after breakfast, I walked into the den and found this...I am thinking this babies must have been being bad! I guess a little quick study on how not to lay the new baby down might be in order as April draws closer.

On another note, expecting a baby at this stage in a little girl's life is making the experience so wonderful and humorous. MollyAnn is always coming up with names (most of which, I am not to sure of how to spell, not to mention I can never pronounce them right), she also has a baby in her belly-that apparently moves a lot (she gets this from me, cause I will let her touch my belly and I make my belly move-funny she has caught on to what I am doing!) and she is also talking about just random things that have to do with the baby! It is really too cute. I just hope she keeps this enthusiasm up once the baby actually gets here and kind of changes her little world just a little:)

No comments: