I thought I would post some pictures of the new abode for everyone who is interested! We closed back in June, and Jay spent the better part of that month working on the house. Juggling contractors in order to have the "big" stuff that needed to be done finished before we moved in. And doing LOTS and LOTS of things he could do himself. We still have a long way to go...but here is a link to the before and after pictures to date.
http://www1.snapfish.com/share/p=136191250695009090/l=1807841002/g=25495888/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB
3 comments:
hey Mandy!
I'm dying to see your before & afters but had trouble clicking on the snapfish link. I'm especially jealous/impressed at how much Jason could do on his own!! Hope you all are doing well and getting settled...I know what a great feeling that can be! Take care...Leslie
Hey Girl...I know I am incredibly lucky I have a handyman hubby! Hope you guys are getting settled! The after pictures aren't that great...I still haven't gotten around to hanging pictures or getting window treatments that actually fit the windows..but we are gettiing there. Hope your move is going smoothly. And everyone is adjusting.-Mandy
O yeah..and i think I fixed the problem with the link! I guess I am out of practice on the blog stuff!
Post a Comment