
This is my FAVORITE picture so far from this summer! We have been super busy here at the The Jay Adams House. In early, May we found out that we were cleared to move back to Nashville. We are very excited about this move and have been busy preparing since the decision was made! We found a house just south of town, in the city of Franklin. We closed on the 12
th of June....and since then we have had few things being done to it before we move in! With the help of GREAT family and friends-some helping with house and some helping out with
MollyAnn-it is all coming together. As I sit here and update the blog for the first time in two months, I am listening to the sound of the movers packing up our things. We should all be together with ALL of our belongings in our new home this Friday! Even with all the planning and preparing going on we have still been able to find time for FUN! We have been spending A LOT of time in
Pell City out on Logan Martin Lake in our boat. We have been to the beach. We have spent time in the pool. All and all this summer has been busy and fun...
Really, being busy doesn't give me that much of an excuse to not blog...and I promise once we are moved in and I figure out this new computer of mine, I am going to TRY, really TRY my best to get back into blogging and keeping my pictures up to date!
No comments:
Post a Comment