Thursday, December 11, 2008

Will the Christmas Tree make it?

So, the Jay Adams Family still gets a real tree! I know..I think we are a dying breed. But anyways...MollyAnn LOVES our tree! She loved it last year and ALWAYS wanted the lights on, same this year. The first thing she says as we are walking down the stairs in the morning, is for me to turn the tree on! This year a new facination has started. Our tree is now her Barbie's and Princess' tree house! I have found her Barbies just hanging out in the tree with the pretty balls...
Last night, MollyAnn asked her daddy where her tv was was. Jay not really knowing what this meant, said he wasn't sure. She got up, walked over to the tree and pulled out a DVD case! I guess the tree is now where we keep our DVDs!

This really doesn't bother me and it is alwas nice when I crawl into bed and find a princess or something under my covers...but seriously, I can't keep the pine needles cleaned up and have just given up on it.

No comments: