Thursday, December 11, 2008

Fantasy in Lights

The Jay Adams Family visited Callaway Gardens' Fantasy in Lights last night. We met up with Mimi, Du, Aunt Amy, Cousin Blakeley and not-so-much-anymore Baby Briley. Santa was there and after a lot of talking and pumping them up, Blakeley and MollyAnn both decided they would go sit in Santa's lap and ask him to bring them some gifts. They did so good, and were about to get a picture taken when Amy sat Briley down, and she was not happy about it! After that we hoped on the trolley and rode through the lights. Blakeley was telling me all about it (apparently they had ridden through before we got there), Briley was waving at all the lights and MollyAnn was just jumping up and down yelping. So I guess I would say they enjoyed it!

This is a picture of the picture with Santa. I forgot to send it with Jay to work so he could scan it...so I just took a picture of the picture! This is the best one I could get:)

I guess I will never have a picture were all of them are looking!

No comments: