Thursday, September 25, 2008

To all our followers..

First, I want to thank everyone who checks in on us pretty regularly! Blogging has kind of become a hobby (or better yet, addiction), but it does take time and "talent" to come up with some of this stuff! So it makes me feel good when someone says to me.."Yeah yeah, I saw that on your blog"! So, I have added a new little gadget. It is on the left side below our motto..you can click on it and become an official, Jay Adams Family Follower! I wish this meant I would send you a t-shirt or something...but with the economy the way it is, I don't think that is going to be possible;) Have a nice day..cause it is beautiful outside here in GA!

Yes....this is my little way of being nosey and wanting to know who knows what about us! But hey, can you blame me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it! I am totally a follower...and officialy obsessed with blogging too! I check all my friends blogs pretty much every night and sometimes during the day too...when I am procrastinating...like right now!!