Tuesday, September 9, 2008

MollyAnn checks out her New House

Mimi and Du brought MollyAnn over to Georgia to see where she was going to live on this past Saturday...She was excited and was able to share her excitement with her Cousin Blakeley. They ran around opening doors and pulling stuff out faster than we could keep up...We have been laying low since MollyAnn has been here. I wanted her to get comfortable with her new home and she needed to rest up for her upcoming trip to Disney World and the Annual Adams Family St Augustine Beach Trip...

Crawling up the steps to her bedroom and playroom

Having some fun in the playroom

Eating some breakfast while watching Mariposa starring Barbie on the HD projector which was left by our landlord. Really, watching it during the day is somewhat pointless, because of all the sunlight coming in, but Jay had showed it to her the night before and she wanted to watch the butterfly fairies on the wall..so since I am doing everything I can to keep her happy in her new surroundings, I gave in. Yes, I think we will be buying a new bulb soon!

MollyAnn coloring at her table

Helping Daddy make pizza

Checking out the new spot for her swing


I think it will do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I am so glad you are back to the blogging world! I have missed your updates. I am glad you guys are getting settled in. The house looks great..maybe we can make a trip over to see you guys?
Talk to you later!
Kimberly