Friday, September 26, 2008

Don't try this one...

I have ALWAYS been MollyAnn's playmate. She has never really enjoyed being by herself..and by being by herself, I mean, she likes to feel the heat of your body at all times! Anyways, the other afternoon I was just dying to play on the computer instead of playing Cinderella's Castle again for the 10th time that day..so I set up the paint and got out some pictures for her to color

See painting and coloring are about the only thing she will do by herself, and she has done it so much becuase it is the only solo activity, that it is really not that exciting to her. But for some reason since we have been in Newnan she has been more interested in painting again. So I got her set up at her table in the kitchen and then went and plopped down on the couch with laptop in my lap....oooooo..how realaxing it was. Until it got really quiet and I went to check on her...this is what I found!

Pretty clean...but notice the brushes haven't been touched!

No comments: