Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Trip to the Zoo

So....this past Monday, I took MollyAnn to the Zoo. The night before, I had told her we were going to the zoo and she was pretty excited...The only possible problem of the day was the Cinderella Slippers that Mimi had given her the day before. She had worn them ever since she was given them and she was not about to take them off just for a trip to the zoo...so I told her as long as she was wearing them she had to ride in the stroller and that if she decided she wanted out she would have to put her crocs on....and she agreed and actually did it! She also brought me her tiara and sunglasses and asked me to put them on her, and once I did she said, "Okay we can go bye by now." What a little Diva!

Ready to go!

MollyAnn and Anna

MollyAnn, Anna, Jodi and Baby Michael eating lunch

No comments: