Since MollyAnn has been back from Kiki and Granddaddy's house she has seemed just a little more grown up.
A few examples are:
This past week she has said to me, "Momma, I want some coffee". I told MollyAnn that 2 year olds don't drink coffee. Then I preceded to ask her if she had ever had any...well, she said "yes". I then asked her, "well, who gave you coffee?" she replied, "Granddaddy, gave me coffee." I guess we now have a coffee drinker at the Jay Adams house.
Also, she has been very active with her toys. She has been playing with her Barbies a lot, wanting me to dress them and undress them and change their clothing up. She has also been playing dress up and being even more particular about what she is wearing-especially when it comes to her shoes. She has been asking for her "pocketbook". I do not use this term and up until my 2 year old started using it, I had kind of forgotten this was a word. So I am guessing, she picked it up from Kiki.
Just a little reminder...watch out what you say or do, b/c if there is a child around others will know about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment