Not real sure what I think about this new name....
Last Thursday, when we left for the beach I was referred to as Mommy. Mommy, get this, Mommy, no, Mommy, I want my sippy, Mommy, I want cookie....etc. By Friday morning, my name had changed to Momma. Momma, I get up (which means I am up for the day and you can come get me now!, and you have 3.5 seconds before I start screaming), Momma this, Momma that. I embraced my new name, cause well it was cute. MollyAnn's accent is crazy country. Jay and everyone else at the beach, informed me that I too was THAT country. Anyways, my cute little name changed by Sunday. I am now referred to as Mom! And I have noticed it usually comes out in a long sequence of...Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom....and then she tells me what she wants. It really makes her seem so grown up. Not really sure what or why she decided to shorten my name, but I really guess there is not much I can do about it, so I guess my little baby is growing up.
No comments:
Post a Comment