MollyAnn started her weekend off with her last day of survival lessons. I know everyone is really tired of hearing about it, so I promise these will be the last pictures I post! But don't think I won't be posting video throughout the summer of her practicing:)
Friday night MollyAnn's friend Anna came over to eat hot dogs and play in the backyard. Saturday morning Daddy, Mommy and MollyAnn all headed to Old Hickory to go out in the boat with Uncle Gray and Mr. Charlie. We met up with Uncle Jud, Aunt Brandy, Cousin Pierce and Ava. Sunday we had some friends over to cook out and hang out in MollyAnn's new pool.
It would be an understatement to say MollyAnn was worn out! I depend on her to wake me up every morning and she slept in on Monday morning...causing there to be chaos around the Jay Adams' family house while I tried to get ready for the playgroup to arrive...with very little time!



No comments:
Post a Comment