
In an earlier post, I mentioned Jay's new "mini truck". Well, I guess I wouldn't call it new, but it is to him. Jay really isn't one to get into big boy toys, other than working on/around the house and going out in our boat-he really doesn't have any expensive hobbies, so I really can't complain. But, I just had to post a picture of this thing (beside MollyAnn's car to give you an idea of its size). MollyAnn calls it "my truck" and wants to sit in it all the time, so ofcourse it stays locked and I try my best to keep her attention in other directions when Jay isn't home to sit in it with her. It reminds me of the little cars/trucks/vans you see when you visit the islands for vacation. The plan is that when we move to Newnan next fall, we will be renting instead of owning the house we live in...so this will kind of be his hobby, fixing it up and stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment